GeoSprawl Locator Module Version 4.0.1
- Supports DNN 4.x through DNN 7.x and Evoq
- Better geocoding and failover geocoding. Module will switch between geocoding with Google as well as now MapQuest in the event that one geocoding source fails.
- Maps API Keys can now be stored under Search Options for Google as well as Mapquest in the event that you no longer want to use their respective FREE versions (if you hit their FREE version limits).
GeoSprawl Locator Module Version 3.0.5
- New configuration option and support for ssl (https) calls to the Google Maps API and for use when rendering the maps on secure pages.
GeoSprawl Locator Module Version 3.0.4
- MapQuest Maps re-written to use v7 of MapQuest API (previous versions deprecated by MapQuest.)
GeoSprawl Locator Module Version 3.0.3
- Better styling for DNN7.x
GeoSprawl Locator Module Version 3.0.2
- Certified for DNN7.x
- Fix for internationalization on the store/dealer location details page for map rendering caused by comma delimited geocodes not working properly in Google Maps mapping API.
GeoSprawl Locator Module Version 3.0.1
- Converted over to use Google Maps v3. Takes advantage of faster loading maps as well as a google maps API key is no longer needed.
GeoSprawl Locator Module Version 2.0.2
- Better support for Internationalization. Database fields changed to nvarchar to support double-byte characters. Latitude and Longitude fixed to work when commas rather than periods (in some countries) are used in the coordinates.
GeoSprawl Locator Module Version 2.0.1
- Added ability to track location Visits to show which store/dealer locations are being accessed more often.
GeoSprawl Locator Module Version 2.0.0
- Switch search results to be displayed in Classic or new Simple View.
- Allow searcher to enter any type of search criteria in the search box (city, state, zip/postal, country, etc...)
- New Lite Version of product is available. Restricted to not being able to use Custom Fields or view the full Profile Details of each specific location.
GeoSprawl Locator Module Version 1.0.9
- Fixed geocoding issue caused by a change in the Google Maps API (search results were coming back empty).
- No longer force a zip/postal code to be entered. This is no longer a required field as some countries do not use this value.
GeoSprawl Locator Module Version 1.0.8
- Allow the user to over-ride the geocoded values and enter their own Latitude and Longitude for a particular location. There are 2 new textboxes that allow you to input custom coordinates and skip geocoding.
- New "Active" flag capability. Any locations marked as Inactive won't show up in the search results.
- Fix for the Get Directions button on the location 'Details' page. If the custom fields on the page were set to be displayed as HTML rather than plain text, after the Get Directions was clicked, the custom field values disappeared from the page.
GeoSprawl Locator Module Version 1.0.7
- Enhanced geocoding capability.
GeoSprawl Locator Module Version 1.0.6
- Integration options added for use by form builder modules. HTTP Posts and DNN Scheduler options available.